Tuesday, March 6, 2007

So I've Been Thinking...

...and I know it can be dangerous! But, I've really been thinking about ways to better my business lately. New products...new services...new equipment...I've sort of been contemplating tons of new things! My goal is to be a business owner that is always implementing something new and exciting. I never want to fall in the trap of, "I do this because I always have." Instead, I want to say, "I do this because it rocks my world!"
The most exciting new service we've recently added to our line up is Destination Weddings! We're thrilled to be photographing Amber and David's wedding in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico this summer and would love to do more. It's nice to spice things up with a different location every once and a while - and what's better than a fiesta!?!?!??!
So, if you're considering a wedding far away from Iowa, give us a buzz - because we're definitely up to the challenge!

No comments: